Online marketing is a lot trickier than people think. It has come down to a science that requires proper timing, precise planning, and keen observation, but there are tell-tale signs that warn you when you need an SOS from an SEO company. Here are some of them:
- Nobody Knows You Have A Website – Having a website is one thing; having people know it’s up there and having them browse what’s in there is another.
- You Keep Answering The Same Questions For Years – If the same questions are being asked over and over again, that only means that people still don’t know who you are. It’s time your product and your brand get a much-needed shot in the arm by updating your product or aggressively marketing your brand.
- You Only Use Old-Fashioned Techniques – Sure, flyers and TV ads are powerful ways to promote your product and your website, but if you only use these, you get left behind by others who are tapping into online marketing tools and digital technology to be seen.
- You Can’t Find Your Own Site In Google – If you’re in page 4 of the google search page and you still can’t find yourself, better get help from the local Covington, LA SEO companies. Potential customers have already given up looking for you at page 2.
- You Have A 2-Year Old Negative Review You Can’t Get Rid Of – Even a month old negative comment is bad for your business; more so, a two-year old negative review could have already lost you THOUSANDS of customers already.
- You Cite Competitors In Your Own Research – Each company must find its own voice and create its own content. Content not allows you to promote yourself, but it also gives you the platform to prove that you can be an expert on trending issues related to your product.
- You Have No Idea If Your Ads Helped – Creating advertisements isn’t the finish line; you’ll need proper metrics to monitor their success, and their impact on earnings and client growth.
- You Don’t Get The Money You Spend On Ads Back – You don’t measure success by how you spend, you measure it by how much is returned to you. All your advertising spending should be earned back in a year or less. If this is not the case, consult with experts from reliable SEO companies in Covington, LA.
- You Haven’t Updated You Site In Years – A website needs to be regularly updated’ it is a measure of your diligence about your business’ growth. No updates = No growth.
Some business owners think that only large corporations need SEO Companies like Maximized Marketing, LLC, but the reality is, small and medium-sized businesses may need the most help from online marketing professionals. With the right campaign, you can transform your business from an obscure player to a leading one.
(25 Signs You Need Help Marketing, entrepreneur, May o7 2015)
(The 7 Most Common SEO Myths Debunked, entrepreneur, May 19, 2015)